Fans of all ages are invited to come and experience the Trojan Family Game Day Experience, a family-friendly, on-campus tailgate that is free and open to the public.
Centrally located in Alumni Park (in front of Doheny Library and across from Tommy Trojan) families are welcome to enjoy the outdoor screens showing live games, and relax in comfort with tables, chairs, and a wide array of food and beverages (non-alcoholic soft drinks, wine, and beer) available for purchase.
Fans of all ages can enjoy a wide range of free themed game and craft activities, including:
- Extra Point Kick: Test your kicking skills by attempting to convert an extra point through the uprights
- Quarterback Challenge: Toss the game-winning pass to the Trojans’ wide receiver
- Long Snap: Make sure to get the ball into the hands of the USC punter with a clean snap
- Training Camp: Run, jump, and dodge obstacles just like in USC Training Camp
- Traveler Tails: Make your own tail to wear just like Traveler
- Football Penalty Flag: Make your own penalty flag to toss
- Cardinal and Gold Fun Loop: Show off your USC spirit with a bracelet that you craft yourself
- Face Painting: Show off your Trojan pride with Game Day colors
The Trojan Family Game Day Experience opens 4 hours before kickoff and closes 30 minutes before kickoff.