Construction (Traffic and Parking)
Please be advised of limitations on available parking spaces, as well as vehicle traffic congestion, due to street improvements in Figueroa Street (narrowing of car lanes to allow for bike lanes) and the surface lot construction of the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art in Exposition Park (note: this also will limit tailgate space). Follow USC Transportation on Twitter for live updates during football season. Permitted parking passholders may need to be flexible on which campus structure they can access on game days. Public transportation on all game days are highly recommended. View the parking map for game days.
Coliseum Access (Construction and Security Procedures)
The construction improvements to the Coliseum concourse are underway, ticketholders are advised to arrive early and prepare for delays in entering.
To expedite entry into the Coliseum, be advised that the venue has a strict “Clear Bag” policy; also be advised that no glass items are permitted.
Weeknight Games (Tailgates Prohibited on Campus)
During weeknight games at the Coliseum, tailgating will be prohibited on the USC Campus, as classes are in session. The dates of the weeknight games for the 2019 fall football season are:
- Friday, Sept. 20, Utah @ USC (6:00 PM kickoff time)
- Monday, Nov. 25, Ravens @ Rams (5:15 PM kickoff time)
- Allow extra time for arriving for the game
- Take public transportation if possible
- Reduce waste by recycling in the containers provided
- Observe all tailgate regulations and fan code of conduct
- Tailgating and game day parking at USC Village is prohibited. Restaurants and shops are open for dining on all game days; parking is reserved for shoppers and dining patrons only. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Have a fun and safe game day experience—Fight On!